Weston, Florida, November. 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Petrone Worldwide, Inc. Launches Highly Customized, Feature-Rich, and Immersive Ecommerce Site for Retail Sales
Weston, Florida – November 20, 2017. Petrone Worldwide, Inc. (PFWI), operates within the hospitality industry with global operations capabilities, today announced the launch of a dynamic new ecommerce website, under petroneworldwide.com, developed using a middle market ecommerce platform. Thanks to a variety of innovative features, the new site is destined to become a vibrant online destination for buyers of all types of apparel, furnishings, home goods, kitchenware and featured holiday selections.
The fully customized ecommerce solution was within budget and achieved in sixty days, opposed to the forecasted ninety days. With the launch of this site, the company is poised to assist its retailers to compete with the major online consumer demand just in time for the up and coming holiday season; starting with Cyber Monday.
Victor Petrone CEO, said, "We feel that we achieved a robust ecommerce platform that is tailored to our needs and allows us to communicate and engage with customers in unique and interactive ways. The fact that we were able to deliver our most complex technical requirements within budget, in record time and with meticulous attention to detail...we could not be more pleased with the results."
The storefront features a plethora of features and options that were customized to the Petrone business model. Special features of the new site-developed in part using innovative technology-include:
- Site personalization, including a customized checkout process that is optimized for higher conversions and remembers customer details
- Social and viral marketing capabilities designed to encourage repeat orders, such as free event reminders, Petrone Points Reward Program, personalized greeting and responses and Gift cards
- An intelligent delivery calendar driven by customer delivery zip codes and the physical location of the website visitor
- SEO capability that automatically optimizes web pages in the storefront for display in the major search engines like Google™, Yahoo!®, and Microsoft® Bing™
The back-end administrative capabilities of the ecommerce site will complement the innovative features on the storefront. These include:
- A vendor administration capability that allows several of nationwide warehouse partners to manage inventory and order fulfillment
- Tight integration with FedEx, DHL International Express, UPS and USPS including: Shipping Rate Calculation, Service Selection, Label Generation, and Address Verification and
- Automatic and intelligent routing of orders to appropriate warehouses based on inventory levels and customer delivery address
- Automatic, intelligent assignment of the best warehouse vendors using multiple delivery logic parameters, including zip code distance calculations
"Petrone has combined outside-of-the-box thinking with flexibility to achieve a highly customized ecommerce site. We are excited and proud of our newest addition of services to our ever-growing family of clients," Victor Petrone, Petrone’s CEO.
Petrone Worldwide, Inc. will continue to update both the public and shareholders on a regular basis by way of press releases, financial statements, and other SEC disclosures.
About Petrone Worldwide, Inc. (OTCQB: PFWI):
Petrone Worldwide, Inc. Operates in the hospitality industry with global operations capabilities. Now providing third party logistics services for overseas manufacturing companies attempting to sell their goods worldwide, PFWI sells and markets products under its own proprietary name and acts as distributor for a wide variety of companies within the hospitality trade. For more information visit www.petroneworldwide.com.
Forward-Looking Statements Disclaimer:
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by the following words: "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "ongoing," "plan," "potential," "predict," "project," "should," "will," "would," or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology, although not all forward-looking statements contain these words. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance or results, and will not necessarily be accurate indications of the times at, or by, which such performance or results will be achieved. Forward-looking statements are based on information available at the time the statements are made and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainty and other factors that may cause our results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from the information expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements in this press release. This press release should be considered in light of all filings of the Company that are contained in the Edgar Archives of the Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov
For further information, please contact:
2200 N. Commerce Parkway
Weston, FL 33326